Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Too Busy For The Gym???

Murphy's law states (and this is a direct quote):

"When you decide that you are going to start going to the gym, that is when you will find yourself suddenly drowning in work"


Damn it Murphy's Law - Not really helping the situation here!!

So as you probably guessed, things have been a little crazy for me. Its the last 2 weeks of school and I am up to my neck in work with projects and finals so I have been lax about my gym routine. Well...lets be honest, my gym routine is kind of non-existent at the moment! I figured, Ill embrace my fat temporarily so I don't land up letting go of my GPA!! But that is the worst attitude!

Instead of not doing anything while you are waiting for things to calm down, how about a 10 minute in-home exercise routine? That is absolutely doable (no excuses ladies!). Find a set of exercises for parts of your body that you want to concentrate on, and till you have time to breathe again at least get those parts working!!

Hips, Butt & Thighs
(What I wouldn't do to look like that!)
At this point I think it is crucial that I share my body type. I am what I like to call a "Christmas Tree". As pretty as that sounds, what that essentially means is that I have a tiny upper body which keeps expanding the lower you go!! The gifts bestowed by my lovely indian genes!! *Sigh* (Love you mom!!). So my major issue parts are my hips, butt and thighs, and that is what I am going to work on for the next two weeks till the crazies die-down!! If you share the Xmas tree curse with me, check out free e-booklet on home exercises posted on FitWatch. Click here to visit the link. 

If your body type represents any other festival or religious symbols, well thats what the all-knowing Google is for! So get off your busy ass and get at least 10 minutes of a concentrated work out in every day!!

Thats it from Guru Uncompromising Fatty!! Keep checking back for more pearls of wisdom from 'The Great One'!

Cheers@

No comments:

Post a Comment