Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dust Yourself Off!

Hey Fatties!

So I'm in the same boat as my co-blogger Diet or Lifestyle. The bf has been visiting since last Friday morning, and I must say it was harder than expected to stick to my regiment. 

First of all, I made him all these delectable meals, and of course I couldn't be an impolite hostess and watch him eat them all by himself. You know my mama taught me better than that!!!! Secondly, I did a lot of sleeping in and did not want to see a treadmill. Luckily, he's a bit of a healthy nut himself so while I had a few Mojitos at dinner with the Beer Drinking Vegan, the Uncompromising Fatty and a bunch of other friends, missed a couple gym sessions and ate some pasta and potatoes, I did manage to get one workout in and eat very small portions of the bad stuff. 

Stinky gym shoes
Yes, we have matching sneakers. #eatyourheartout! LOL

I also lost 6lbs over last week so I surpassed the 4lbs goal (!!!!!) but I gained back 2 lbs after this weekend of frolicking with the food devils :(. So tonight, even though I would much rather have cuddled, we got our asses up and hit the gym! We worked out for about an hour and I am back in feel good mode. 

It's important when you fall off the wagon to pick yourself up! It ain't over till the fat lady hits the treadmill! So don't give up fatties, if you meet a few bumps in the road, life is made up of many of those.

Airing our sneakers out now and its 12:04am. Fun times! 


Peace!

PS. Quick tip: the sneakers you wear during a workout can make or break you because they affect your posture and endurance. My favorite are the Nike Lunarfly II, they are super comfortable; feels like you're running on air!

No comments:

Post a Comment