Saturday, April 21, 2012

Evil Hunger Inducing Machine

Good morning Sunshine!

So before I start, I thought I could do a quick review of how I fared on my 3 goals. So the answer is average. Breakfast – Check. Wine instead of Beer – Check. Going to the gym – Did not happen. O well…two out of three is not bad. Why hasn’t the gym happened? Well, it is the last couple of weeks of school and things have been a little crazy with projects and finals. Well that is not an excuse, BUT I feel that my current score is good enough for me to add 1 more goal to my list. So here goes…
Hunger Inducing Machine


#4: Ever notice how while eating in front of the TV, your meal stretches out to the length of the TV show your watching? Regardless of whether the show is 20 minutes or 45, when the heart-stopping climax for the episode comes around I still seem to be sitting there with food hanging out of my mouth. A disgusting visual, but is definitely true. My stomach seems to reconfigure itself to be full only when the show I am watching comes to an end. Unfortunately for me, most shows I watch are over the 40-minute mark!! So my 4th goal for the week is to stop this evil hunger-inducing machine from controlling how much food I consume! No more eating in front of the TV!! It is me against the machine and I shall prevail!!!

This moment of enlightenment comes after reading a co-bloggers detailed post about the same. Click here to check it out! 

And if you are one of those that eat in front of the TV but still have some semblance of control over the quantity consumed – PLZ SHARE!!! I love my personal time with my TiVo and any advice that helps me mend my relationship with mans greatest creation will be welcomed with open arms. Till then its good bye TV during meal times!!

Cheers from the Uncompromising Fatty who is very much compromising! 

No comments:

Post a Comment