Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feel the Beat!

Hey fatties,

So I’m four days into my new regiment, and I’m feeling great. I’ve been waking up earlier than usual so I can get started on my day and fit in the gym and breakfast. I never used to eat breakfast before but now I am making a conscious effort to do so. It’s great because I get more hours out of my day and feel super productive and alive! I’m not sleeping my life away in between classes like I used to!

One tip I have for working out is to have a good playlist that makes you want to bust your butt! I listen to a lot of house music and hip-hop with very cocky lyrics when I work out, especially on the treadmill. 

Nicki Minaj’s 'Pink Friday' album features heavily in my workout playlist, I feel like she’s egging me on with all her cockiness ..."Raah raah like a dungeon dragon!"LOL.

Also, I did a weigh in and my target for this week is to lose 4 pounds. Let’s see how that goes. Wish me luck fatties!

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, why don't you tell us your top ten favorite songs to mix up our current playlists. One song isn't getting me very far...
    Mine are anything by Lady Gaga (Poker Face, Paparazzi, Alejandro), Rolling in the Deep, Before He Cheats, F*ck You, Homecoming, Get By, Jai Ho, Rehab and Lonely Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to share:

    1. Feel So Close- Calvin Harris
    2. Roman's Revenge- Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem
    3. Chop My Money- P-Square
    4. Change the Record- Melanie Fiona feat B.o.B
    5. Good Feelin'- Flo Rida
    6. Blazin' - Nicki Minaj feat. Kanye West
    7. See Me- Mo'Cheddah
    8. Best Thing I Never Had- Beyonce feat. Delly Ranx
    9. F Ur Ex- Sway
    10. Last Friday Night- Katy Perry

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete