Thursday, April 26, 2012

Conquer Your Demons!

Hey Fatties!

It's 12:47am and I am up doing grad student stuff (YUCK!). Someone please tell me why my face is itching to be stuffed??!! I have been daydreaming about all the scrumptious things I would much rather be eating instead of doing this work.

So I went to my fridge to see what I could find that would be permissible, but of course I found nothing. Decided to peek into the freezer and lo and behold, a sexy tub of Dulce de Leche ice cream...mmm my favorite. Anyone who's had a spoonful of this sinful goodness knows that it's a bite of pleasure every step of the way. But alas, I must be firm and resist the urge to turn the 3 miles I ran today into uselessness.

So here I am...back at my desk...with a glass of water...sulking... because I finally know what the devil looks like.....and.here.is.his.face:


Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Forbidden fruits taste sweetest I guess.....explains why those fat free ice creams taste soo gross

    ReplyDelete